Monday, December 10, 2007

Library thing plus Rollyo

Well I have emerged from Library thing - I think! It would be good for those who want a list of books that they want to buy or want to know what they have already got.

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/sarahbb I don't think I would use it at present as I do not have my own computer. I found it really easy to use and add books to my catalog.



Rollyo - this will be good for remembering all those websites that customers want on a particular subject. Also for kids doing projects so that you didn't need to do a google search all the time. http://rollyo.com/friendly_dragon_sara/

This runs along the same idea as the library "Fitch" but the fitch I think would be easier to use as it gives search terms as well. Rollyo does not seem to allow you to add search terms which is ok if you know how a website works but not so good if you don't.



Finally getting to week 6 stuff - all these things are great but am finding I am time starved or computer starved.