Sunday, December 16, 2007

Netlibrary and Final thoughts

The ebooks I thought I might like to read were the ones about the Berenstain Bears (I have a 20mth old neice who might like them!) and one on researching family history which is an interest of mine.
At this stage I still prefer reading books in hardcopy rather than online as I can't get as comfortable in front of a computer as I can in a chair or in bed.


The program has tested me - I thought I could work my way round websites quite well - with new technology and pushing my boundaries. I have enjoyed doing web 2.0 and some things I will definitely go back to in order to remember what to do. It has enabled me to see what all the fuss is about when people join YouTube and Bebo. I am still not a total web 2.0 person I think I fall half way between the web and paper book formats.
I now just have to keep using these resources so that I can keep up with all the kids in the Library.
Congratulations team on all the hard work you have put into reading everyones blogs and answering questions.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on completing the programme! We will be in touch soon.

Rosemary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flutterby said...

Yay, all finished =D